I made Elmo and Cookie Monster cupcakes. I know they aren't the best looking but when Levi saw them he knew who they were suppose to be. That was the only test I wanted them to pass, so that was good.
Jared LOVED his cupcake!! He devoured it.
Yum!
Opening presents
I just can't' believe how fast Jared is growing up, he is starting to become a listen person with a mind and personality all his own. He is our little cuddler, I love it. He has a more calm laid back personality, but then at times when he wants something, he is stubborn and persistent. He loves getting outside and discovery all the new things. He loves his older brother and they have so much fun playing and wrestling with each other. He is such a sweet boy and I can't wait till I can talk to him and discover more about his personality as he grows up.
Easter!!
We had a simple easter with decorating easter eggs on Saturday and then little easter baskets for the boys on Sunday.
For Easter and Jared's 1 year old pictures (still to be taken) I made these ties for the boys. I made ties with both fabrics for both the boys and I can't decide if I want them wearing the exact same matching ties for the pictures or to have them wearing different ones like I did here on easter. Hmmm. Something to think about.
I am learning that with 2 kids it is very hard to get a good picture with both of them, especially when I got a 3 year old that likes to act silly every time I pull out the camera. These are the best I got as we hurried off to church.





3 comments:
Those are great pictures of the boys and the ties look great. I didn't know you could make ties, I'm impressed! Also, the cupcakes looked really fun. Nice Job.
The cupcakes look great! What fun boys.
i love those ties!! the cupcakes look fantastoic! jared is all grown up now!
Post a Comment